Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Japan GT Girls are hot

Over the weekend I attended the Japan GT at the Sepang International Race Curcuit Malaysia. Now I've not followed the series, I dont know who the drivers are nor who leads the championship. All I know is that there were a lot of scantily clad Japanese women at this event. Its interesting to see how Japan has created a Race series all on their own. The Sepang leg of this series is the only one held outside of Japan and features a plethora of cars that have been supped up to look like planes almost. But I'm not here to talk about the race. I saw a lot of hot Japanese women and I like to share my pictures with you. Now these girls are stars in their own right. Many of them have their own website and there were many guys with magazines and stuff for them to autograph. I did'nt know any of them. I am just plain amazed at Japan for creating their own world class event and then being able to generate such interest from within. We've seen in recent times how Japanese culture especially Japanese Animation (manga) is starting to get into mainstream pop culture. And I think that it is this, iconic aspect of Japan that has made these GT girls so popular. Asian looking women are getting more and more closer to being reguarded as 'beautiful' by the rest of the world.

No comments:

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....