Monday, December 17, 2007

The most sadistic digusting video on the net

As part of my new light and breezy blogging, I want to share with you my experience of watching the most rabid, rancid, lude, crude, nasty and disturbing 1 minute clip ever. My friend Sham came over one night to my house, told me about it and said he'd like to video tape my reaction as I watch this clip. He says my reaction will be the best part! That really sparked my curiousity. Me being one who doesn't shy away from a proposal so enticing as this, of course said 'yes'. Boy was that the worse idea ever. Thanks Sham...

Anyhow, to cover my ass, I give this disclaimer, DO NOT WATCH THIS AND CALL ME A SICK PERVERT. You are the one that is moving the mouse. I just put this link. You don't have to click it. You click it because you are just as curious as I was. So DONT BLAME ME for any emotional distress it may cause. Blaming me or being angry at me would be like taking your kids to an R-Rated movie and then being shocked at the nudity, violence and swearing. Then writing to Steven Spielberg about how disappointed you are that he made R-rated E.T movie where E.T rapes a dog. So please. Spare me.


Click this link if you want to completely destroy whatever innocense you had left in your soul. For those not brave or curious enough, just take my word for it, its bad. Very very bad. So bad in fact, that people have been video recording their reactions on YouTube. This has become quite the internet fad for the moment. Of course, I've uploaded some reactions I've recorded including mine. But I won't share that link here unless you ask me yourself and you've seen the clip. If you have a slow connection, I recommend that you press the pause button and allow the clip to load 100% first for the full effect. See if you can make it the full minute.

You have been warned. But then again life is short, go on... click it... you know you want to.

1 comment:

Sid said...

visit my blog to see the reactions from my side

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....