Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008 Jinggez!

Where in the hell did 2007 go? Jokes aside, the term 'time flies' rings oh so true. It feels like yesterday, we were all worried about the Millennium bug, and now, that was 7 years ago. My brief review of 2007? Well 2007 went slightly better that 2006 and 2005 combined, ever so slightly mind you. All I can hope for is an upward trend in fortune and prosperity. What did 2007 teach me? Recent months have proven that there really is no such thing as freedom of speech. I really can't write recklously and expect no consequences. Tolerance, self restraint and a little more thought should always be at the forefront, so to speak. Well at the very least this is true where blogging is concerned anyway.

As I sit here trying to recall the events of 2007, my mind comes to a blank. I struggle to find someting worth mentioning here. Maybe its because events of 2007 were forgettable or not significant enough to remember? Maybe its because I'm getting old and my brain has to select what it chooses to store? Only god knows, and he ain't telling us! These days, I find myself thinking of the past less and less. A character trait I thought I would never lose. Don't get me wrong, sure, I reminisce about the days when I had 4 chicks in my car, cruising down Telawi Street. I miss the days of ripping my bike at insane speeds without a care in the world. And if Doc Brown comes running up to me saying I need to go back with him to 1990, I'd go in a heart beat! But alas, that ain't ever gonna happen.
I guess what I'm saying is, as I get older, I realize more that what has passed has passed and all we have is tomorrow. And so, with that I say, bring on 2008. As always, I leave you with these sets of lovely, heaving, round, wondrous, boobs to usher in the New Year. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeee HA! Wonderous and round they sure are! May this year bring goodness and greatness in you. I will surely stand by you through those trying time. So here is to 2008 kets. Love always....ahhhh I hear fireworks!!!!!!

Paradin said...

You can always pretend u r ushering in the New Year every now and then with your posting if u want to...

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....