Thursday, October 12, 2006

New crap & a new poll and for BiskutNaga's Jinggez

I've just added a new poll entitled "Which super power would want the most?". Just to see what kind of readers I have reading my blog. Incidentally, Anne Hathaway was to choice most picked from my last poll, But I think that just bull shit. I know it was one of my siblings, trying to annoy me but not picking Jennifer Connelly.

Also new to Jinggez is, I have change the email subscription engine, seeing as the old one (Bloglet) didn't work. So this post is kind of a 'test' post to see you get notified. Plus, I recently bought a Sony Ericsson K610i which has a 'Blog This!' feature in it where I can send pictures directly to my blog. Not this blog but this one http://jinggezsnapz.blogspot.com . How exciting, mobile blogging. That was fun for a 2 weeks. Until my pal Adrian poisoned my mind with greedy ideas of buying yet another phone. Anyway, I've sold the phone and bought the Sony Ericsson P990i which has everything else EXCEPT the 'Blog This!' feature. How annoying. So I don't know if I will maintain this picture blog.

Ok.. thats all for now. As I'm typing this, another friend of mine, Kelvin Long, sends me this link, http://www.caffeinemarketing.com/bizarre-marketing/britney-spears-is-history
through MSN messenger. I don't know what it is as I really have to go pee.. so you go see. I myself will check it out later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah seriously? Anne Hathaway?? Oh well....could have been worse.... so which phone did u just sell off?? the red one u showed me the other day?! gone already? sigh...

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....