Monday, October 16, 2006

BiskutNaga's Top 20 Best 80s songs EVER!

These are my picks for the best of the 80s music. These songs I feel, really opitomises the true essence of the 80s. To me they are, timeless classics and will remain in my MP3 player, forever. So feel free to find and download these songs to make your very own 80s mix tape... Ah yes, the mix tape.. a sure way to a woman's heart is to make a mix tape of all her favorite songs... and songs that say to her, what you don't have the balls to say yourself. These songs are what made us Sensitive New Age Guys such losers then. And pushed the girls away to those rebel, rock, toughguy bastards that abused them and didn't deserve their love. So here we go.

As usual, these are in no particular order. They are all songs that I listen to over and over again, and to hell with what people say! I love 'em.

1. Owner of a lonely heart - Yes
2. Easy Lover - Phil Collins & Philip Bailey
3. Clouds across the moon - The Rah Band
4. Do it for love - Sheena Easton
5. Method of a modern love - Daryl Hall & John Oats
6. The Reflex - Duran Duran
7. Its a miracle - Culture Club
8. Catch me I'm falling - Pretty Poison
9. Heartache - Pepsi & Shirley
10. Talking in your sleep - Romantics
11. You're the inspiration - Chicago
12. Club Tropicana - Wham!
13. Everybody wants to rule the world - Tears For Fears
14. Africa - Toto
15. Don't dream its over - Crowded House
16. I can dream about you - Dan Hartman
17. He's so shy - Pointer Sisters
18. I can't wait - Nu Shooz
19. Take on me - Aha
20. Say I'm your number one - Princess


Obviously there many many many more songs, and its impossible to remember all of them. I've tried to list some obscure ones along with the usuals.
Cheers and love the 80s.
It was a much simpler time.....

(i recommend LimeWire for all your downloading needs)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh whatt?!?! As if 'Cutting Crew - Died in your arms tonight' didnt make it!....hahahaha

Ozi said...

You can go die in my arms later... cock fella. I SAID, its IMPOSSIBLE to remember all.. BAH!!!

oh.. love the romy video message.

Anonymous said...

ala he only knows the joe flizooppss i mean Jay Z remix.
As you sister, and prolly a toddler prancing around the house while you blasted all those tracks - i'm saddened to say i recognise only 3 or 4 titles from your list. Mind you I would prolly know the song if you played it. huzzahhhh.
go the 80's.
<3
d

you should do top 10 songs I LOVE but really shouldn't.

Eris said...

Now I have "owner of a lonely heart" stuck in my head. It took me 5 years to get it out and you bring it back. Damnit!


....so much better than an owner of a broken heart....

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....