Friday, August 04, 2006

A poem.

Today I wake up feeling blue. I feel inspired to write something morose. A poem of sorts. Who cares.

Oh how the day has risen,
My heart filled with sorrow,
I yearn for yesterday and tomorrow,
Will there be retribution for this day?

Oh how despair fills the air,
My innards want to come outwards,
I lack the will to function,
Slap me now.

Oh look a knife,
My fingers longing to touch,
I wonder can it slice cleanly?
One slit is all i need.

Oh I ponder the times of old,
How simple the knights once rode,
Wake to fight and honor is theirs,
A damsel's distress, a meaning to live.

Oh alas I wake,
The cold of water restores my fate,
I dress alive with colors of red,
One more day we will struggle to take.

Live. I say. Live today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO the emo man!!

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....