Monday, August 28, 2006

A Happy Blog Entry

Hello world! What a wonderful day this is. The birds are chirping, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and the air is fresh. I am filled with so many positive thoughts that I'm absolutely brimming with confidence. I can achieve anything, I can do anything, I will do everything.

My period ended yesterday and I no longer have to wear that comfortable Tampon. The cramps are gone and my headaches have subsided. I am happy. I don't have to be irritable, I don't have to cry for no reason and I can now go back to my 'Thai-bo' classes. Yea! Well at least till my next cycle.

What a great day for womanhood. My womb is ready for a seed. I am ready to be a wife and a mother. I have no biological clock. I am all woman. Oh look a flower. How beautiful things seem today. I love everyone. I love you. Its already 11.30am. Gee I wish this day will never end.

Wentworth Miller is soooooooooooooooooooooo hot. I love him. Watch Prison Break everyone, its the best show on TV..... ever.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right Wentworth is sooooo hot!! ahhh the quiet confidence and mysterious appeal!!

<3
d

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

Eris said...

Um. Good for you? But seriously, Wentworth Miller? Not hot. Not at all hot. Maybe you should lay off your crippling midol addiction for awhile. Switch to crack or something. I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but everyone has noticed how fat you've gotten, and blaming it on water retention isn't going to work anymore.

Ozi said...

i am being sarcastic desiree....

Eris said...

...as was I


Unless you are overweight and female and have a crippling midol addiction, because holy hell, that would be quite the coincidence.

Anonymous said...

Such did not hear

Anonymous said...

meet our special site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/xanax_online_3134m?tab=Comments] 2 mg xanax [/url]

http://trailfire.com/xanax_online_3134m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/xanax_online_3134m?tab=Comments] xanax next day [/url]

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....