Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lack Lustre

Today I have the general feeling of crap. I feel like crap, I look like crap and I'm talking crap.

A poem comes to mind

Oh thus the winter wind that blows,
Oh trust the cold from hence within,
Joyous clouds that is the drain,
From toilets blocked from whens it came,

Turtles die and Butterflies cry,
Mothers lie and Toast is dry,
Yet those without a penny to save,
Are those without a beard to shave.

Curious George is but an ape,
What indeed is Murphy's Law?
To where we go in this day and age,
It truly is the winter raw.

Oh pointless is this poem of mine,
I struggle much to make it rhyme,
Only for laugh I seek,
Only for a smile today.

Bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sedara Ozi... aku memang suke bace blog ko.. full of infos and a lot of facts yg kekadang boleh boleh mulut aku tergangga... its a fact that level english aku mmg tak berapa tinggi.. tapi poem ko kali nie, memang aku betul2 TAK faham.. hehehehehehe... But then, i'm still ur loyal reader...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!Only you can come out with such poems!Good laugh to start the day!

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....