Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is life unfair?


I know that I'm asking for it when I ask such a rhetorical question. But seriously, why does life seem so damn unfair sometimes? Just look at this picture. This guy is on his power boat yacht surrounded by ridiculously hot, randy, happy, horny, big breasted 'Page-3' models. Oh just cruising' around the Mediterranean, having fun, not a care in the world.
Why oh why?? Damn it. What makes this guy so damn special? Why can't he, be me? What did he have to do to get to where he is? How la? How? Seeing things like this just makes me want to cry sometimes.
OK la... even IF, this guy is not some filthy russian oil billionaire, and this isn't his yacht, even IF, he is just the stupid 'clean-up boy' for the publication that rented this yacht for a photo shot, STILL, what a lucky bastard he is. Bastard. Such a silly silly lucky bastard.
Lastly, to close this entry, the fella looks like he is BORED! So unfair.
I wanna be bored like him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be happy and contented if you were that guy?it's only in material...He might be a sad little bastard with all the wealth in the world...

Ozi said...

i guess i'm speaking as me now, and in my current situation which perhaps lacks that kind of material opulance.. and if i were to be him, with all that boob around me...i think YES i would be MORE content and happy.

but i am grateful with what i have now.. please dont get me wrong.

things can always be worse.

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....