Friday, March 30, 2007

American Idol Season 6 Sucks Ass!

As you may or may not know, I am a big Idol fan. Last year, I raved on about Katharine McPhee and how insanely hot she was and still is. Last season, the top 12 singers were outstanding with anyone of them having a real chance of winning. In the end the grey haired Taylor Hicks won the votes over Kat. Oh well, still it was an awesome season. I even joined the Katharine McPhee fan club. What a sicko I am. In the end her album isn't that good anyway but that's a whole other blog entry.
This season however has not created much excitement in me. One reason being there isn't a McPhee-type beauty. Jordin Sparks catches my eye but her voice is not as good as Kat's. The guys all suck this season. Maybe that Justine Timberlake copycat has a chance. Its all down to votes. Speaking of votes, does anyone wonder why that Sanjaya Malakar the Indian fruitcake is still in it? I tell you why, one word, 'outsourcing'. There must be a million Indian I.T and outsourcing people in the states voting their asses off for this guy who is by far the worst finalist Idol has ever seen.


If you talk about world class singers there are only 2, Melinda Doolittle and LaKisha Jones. Whether one of them will win, is still unknown. At the end of the day, although this is a singing competition, the best singer doesn't always win. Americans vote for who they like. Taylor was a lovable guy and you can't help but want him to win. Was he a technically better singer than Kat? No. So this year its all up for grabs. I will still tune in to see what happens, but NOT religiously this time round I'm affraid. Oh and here is another picture of Kat, just in case you forgot.

This picture was taken as she was leaving my house some time last week.... in the morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her album is pretty good, actually! I mean, c'mon its an Idol debut -- you have to give her credit for coming up with something Justin/Christina-worthy in two months.

Anyway, I agree with you about this season. Its kind of losing my interest. Kat was my favorite last season, but there were still a lot of talented contestants to keep it entertaining. Now we get four--maybe six--minutes of good singing this season and it doesn't seem worth it.

Anonymous said...

Leaving the house in the morning aye??....hmmmm

Ozi said...

yup.. thats right adam.. I told her she better use my hairdryer before she steps out, because for sure there will be paparazzi.. lucky thing she agreed with me, even though she was quite tired.

Anonymous said...

OK! YOU PEOPLE ....I LIVE IN THAT ROOM U KNOW! OSMAN ...U WANT ME TO GO MAD IS IT ......ARGHHHHHH...HMMMM FINE...she is not using MY HAIRDRYER...GOT IT!

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....