Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Crappy New Year

Oh my god, what a crappy year 2006 was. Towards the end in December, time seemed to slow down, it was as if 2006 didn't want to let us go. There was even an earth quake in Taiwan that, get this, destroyed the underwater cables that connects this part of the planet to the Internet. The internet was so slow, it was worse than dial-up. Blogging was effected hence the lengthy delay in posting. They say it will take 1 month to repair the cables, that means 2 months in Taiwanese. Today, surfing seems to be ok, but there are some sites that simply wont load, I guess its not a 100% ok just yet.

Honestly, 2006 was so shit that things can only go up from here. There is a slight optimism in me about this being a better year. But somehow maybe not. We shall see. I'll talk to you when a Tsunami hits California and Iran "accidentally" tests its nuclear bomb on Isreal, tiggering World War 3. I don't know, maybe I'm still reeling from the after effects of 2006 Shitty Bonanza of Crappy Events.

Any how this year, 2007 is Visit Malaysia Year. So do come and visit as I'm sure at least there are cheap travel deals available. Just don't blame me for when 2 indians on a scooter snatch your bag while walking out of your hotel.

No comments:

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....