Saturday, July 29, 2006

Seriously, enough of Brad and Angelina

I thought I was done talking about this in my earlier post. I really don't know where to start. Today, while reading the morning paper, I was stupified to find yet another article about Brad, Angelina and Shiloh. Madame Tussauds wax fellas have made a wax statue of the baby as well. I don't think I have ever used the F-word in my blog so far but I think this justifies some swearing. So skip the next few lines if you don't like hearing your inner voice swear. But what the flying horse fucking cock sucking cunt crapping monkey manure is all this zebra shit about!!!! I mean can we give it a rest?? Lebanon is being ass fucked by the Jews and we got nothing better to do than to go to a wax museum and pose in a picture next to these three fools as if to later, try to fool our friends that the Pitts invited you over to 'see the baby'. Fuck that! for a I'm-a-friend-of the-family joke. I swear, this pisses me off so much that which I could video tape blow torching it down. Then send the video in melted wax to them with the message. 'Disappear from this earth until Shitloh is old enough to go to military school. Then wait until he gets raped by a mountain goat. If not I will hunt you down and stab your Tomb Troy Raider faces with a spoon!!'. Enough la.... please.... enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..it would be fun to torch the wax figures. Much more fun torching them than looking at them.

Oh, by the by, nice blog. Came by way of Desiree. :-)

Ozi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shreveport TV Repairs said...

Great reading your blogg

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....