Saturday, August 17, 2019

Women of 2012 - A Predictive Ramble

Hello people. Its been a while since my last confession (as they say on TV). I been extreamly slack in my blogging and I really should come here and write something once in a while. If anything, its another outlet for me  to express myself in a world taken over by the ease of social media. I am guilty of being one of millions who prefer the ease and simplisity of Facebook, Twitter and what not. Quite honestly blogging seems to require much more thought and effort. I say NO to being lax and henceforth, will attempt to break free from the shacles  of inactivity and malaise.

Prior to this, I had a glance through some of my older entries from the past. I noticed I used to be somewhat angry and loose tongued. No topic seemed to contraversial or taboo. I particularly remember the on

No comments:

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....