Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Isla Fisher vs Amy Adams


Is it just me or does Amy Adams and Isla Fisher look alike? I was watching "Definitely, Maybe" earlier today and I noticed that Isla Fisher reminded me of Amy Adams (Enchanted). I did a little internet search and found that Isla will be starring in the upcoming movie "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" and realized that I thought she was Amy when I saw the trailer on television. It's really confusing - especially when they both sport curls. And if you haven't figured it out yet, that's Isla on the left and Amy on the right.

2 comments:

Win said...

oh they so do!I like isla fisher though.

Anonymous said...

I think Isla is prettier and such a great actress.. she should have done Man of Steel !!

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....