Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cut the crap, who cares?

I just want to say that I have been totally uninspired to write anything. Lately, nothing has made me mad enough or happy enough to write anything of importance. I honestly wonder if anyone still reads this blog... let alone care. Monkey balls.

A poem comes to mind. A composition of mindless and silly bunch of words I can string together.


Blogging, Blogging,
Smoggling, Smoggling,
Oh what a waste of time this is,
I wish I were a shoe.

Typing, Typing,
Sleeping, Slapping,
Oh look how the rain drops gloom this day,
I wish I were a zit.

How deep is you love?
How deep is your anus?
How shallow are armpits?
How shallow are the puddles of pee in the school yard?

Crapping, Crapping,
Shitting, Slapping,
Oh how the crap is never round,
I wish I were a toilet brush.

Stab me, poke me,
Wake me, Slap me,
I feel the future near,
I fear the future here,
I wish I were a million bucks.

And thats about it...
Untill I get inspired next.
Untill I get my ass in check.


I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is going on with u.....this pix is making me have a belly ache kets. NOT ON AT ALL!

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....