Saturday, December 02, 2006

The nineth wonder of the world - Toe Jam

I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss the wonder that is Toe Jam. Some of you may not know the term Toe Jam. So I'll tell you. Toe Jam is the small black stuff that gets stuck in corners of your toe nails. What makes this stuff (i.e jam), so interesting is how bad it smells. For the sake of science and discussion, I have gone ahead and made some observations. Normally, I cut my nails while I'm in the bathroom. I can't help but be amazed at how bad Toe Jam smells. I mean you have to wonder how something so small and minute in quantity, smells like death.

You can't help but wonder how many millions upon billions of germ cells it would take, all crammed into a space no bigger than a couple grains of sand, to generate such a smell so sharp and precise. I mean the smell goes up your nostrils and straight to your back of your head, triggering a slight spasm in your spine and your eyes to tear up ever so slightly. Its truely mind boggling. The smell of your own crap, even at its Diarrhea best, never reaches this kind of vapor violence. Some poor bastards have actually reported tasting Toe Jam, saying that the saltyness is an acquired taste. Personally my curiosity is only up to a point. So I can imagine it not being a pleasant taste for sure. So the next time your cut your toe nails, remember what I've said, do yourself a favour, have a whiff. You only live once.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...........
i have wondered as well how come this toe jam smells so bad.......

Anonymous said...

Sure or not u...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

take a whiff!!?? wth... i think i'll pass.. eeewwwww
Ozi, you know how i react stuff (ie: to things like this & smell of sweat.. ooooo rancid!)
~ t

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....