Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How to eat curry when you are not even hungry.

Last week, my buddy Beef from my Uni days, owner of The Shoddy Blog, paid me a visit. For the duration he was here, we ate like hungry whores at sunset. I took him to experience the whole spectrum of Malaysian cuisine. Now I must give credit where credit is due, this fool can eat. I'm not talking a bowl of soup here, I'm talking about copious amounts of food. Normally, foreigners who visit this region fear the hot spices of the far east. But not this 'Culinary King', whatever I put in front of him, he ate. The spicier the food the better, the stranger the food the better. Century eggs anyone? Below is Beef cleaning up a plate of delicious chicken curry... His identity has been hidden to maintain his anonymity on the net, at his request I think...



I'm sure Beef's got something to say about his trip to Malaysia on his blog.. if not.. what a bastard! This post has been brought to you by Tiger Beer and Fatty Crab Restaurant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bout we go and whack some more crabs this weekend kets?????

 Does anyone still use this???   Seriously.....